Discolored grout – it can turn your once beautiful tile floors into an embarrassing site.
When you first had your tile laid down, it looked sparkling and gorgeous. But, as time went on, the grout became darker or lost its vibrancy. This process happens to everyone with tile surfaces.
Also read > How do you fix discolored grout?
So why does grout become discolored over time? Here are some of the most common culprits:
- Walking on the tile with bare feet and shoes
- Using the wrong chemical to clean
- Using a mop or other cleaning tools that shouldn’t be used on tile
- Using Swiffer mops
- Cleaning the floors with steam mops
- Having a pool, which can lead to people tracking in acids on the bottom of their feet
- When the tile was first laid, an improper grout mixture was created
- Using the wrong grout sealer
- Using professional maid cleaning services
Trust the grout and tile experts at The Grout Medic for professional grout cleaning results!
Just as you wouldn’t hire a plumber to fix your car, neither should you allow professionals who aren’t experts in tile to clean your floors. Making the wrong choice will lead to cracked and discolored grout. Thankfully, you don’t have to go through an expensive process to correct this.
With professional tile and grout cleaning services, you can transform discolored grout back to like-new condition. Proper cleaning chemicals and methods are needed to achieve the best results, which is why using expert assistance from grout and tile professionals is recommended.
Also read > Why is my white grout turning brown?
At The Grout Medic, we have licensed pros who can fix the grout issues you are having. To learn more about what it takes to revive your tile surfaces, contact one of our grout cleaning locations today!