The Information We Collect
The Grout Medic collects information about individuals such as its Franchisees, prospective Franchisees, Suppliers, and customer information collected by our web site from those who have voluntarily subscripted to our monthly newsletter service.
The types of personal information that we collect pertains to name, address, contact phone numbers and e-mail addresses. For prospective Franchisees, the information would also include, citizenship, birth date, marital status, spouses name, number of children, age of children, current and past employer, period of employment, title held, education, and financial information. For current franchisees, it would include the above, plus we may keep record of their business financial statements. We also may keep correspondence and communication information from Franchisees and Suppliers.
How We Use the Information
The information on prospective Franchisees is used to assess qualification to become a franchisee. For customers giving us information on our web site, we use the information to provide a monthly newsletter. Existing franchisees that have provided financial information, we use to provide financial counselling for improved financial performance and to gather statistics, which provide averages and performance benchmarks. We also use franchisee information for accounting, billing, and collections.
Who We Share the Information With
The Grout Medic does not share personal information with any third parties except as disclosed in this policy. The Grout Medic may provide personal information to The Grout Medic franchisees, consultants, and suppliers (which shall be bound by privacy obligations) to assist The Grout Medic uses disclosed herein.
Personal information is stored in a combination of paper and electronic computer files. They are protected by security measures appropriate to the nature of the information.
Individuals may review their personal information contained in The Grout Medic files by contacting The Grout Medic privacy officer. If an individual believes that any of their personal information is inaccurate, The Grout Medic will make appropriate corrections.
The Grout Medic may amend this policy from time to time. If such amendments affect how The Grout Medic uses or discloses personal information already held by The Grout Medic in a material way, The Grout Medic will obtain consent. Notwithstanding the general terms of this policy, the collection, use, and disclosure of personal information may be made outside of the terms herein to the extent provided for in any applicable privacy or other legislation in effect from time to time.
Industry standards for US Short Code Terms of Service
1. The Grout Medic will conduct follow-up marketing efforts to learn more about your project needs.
2. You can cancel the SMS service at any time. Just text “STOP” to the short code. After you send the SMS message “STOP” to us, we will send you an SMS message to confirm that you have been unsubscribed. After this, you will no longer receive SMS messages from us. If you want to join again, just sign up as you did the first time and we will start sending SMS messages to you again.
3. If you are experiencing issues with the messaging program you can reply with the keyword HELP for more assistance, or you can get help directly at 1-866-994-7688.
4. Carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages
5. As always, message and data rates may apply for any messages sent to you from us and to us from you. If you have any questions about your text plan or data plan, it is best to contact your wireless provider.
For more information on The Grout Medic and privacy, please contact our Privacy Officer at 817-416-7600 and at the address 2241 E. Continental, Suite 150, Southlake, TX 76O92